Rodriguez Family Lawyers takes pride in providing the highest caliber of representation in civil litigation within the following areas:
- Intervention Orders
- Debt Recovery / Insolvency and
- Contravention / Enforcements of court orders
The secret behind expert representation lays within the preparation before and during your court case. At Rodriguez Family Lawyers we pride ourselves in being thorough in the whole litigation process leaving no rock unturned.
We acknowledge our predecessor firm Leticia Rodriguez and Associates won the Apac Insider Legal Awards 2016 as follows:
Best Family Law and Civil Litigation Firm 2016 – Victoria
Woman-Led Family Law Firm of the year – Australia
We can assist your case with the following:
- Obtaining all the facts;
- Identifying possible Causes of Action or Defences;
- Advising clients of action plans
- Making sincere attempts at negotiating with the other party a resolution out of court;
- Calculating damages costing litigation matters
- Initiating actions the filing and serving process
- Responding to actions
- Obtaining/managing evidence
- Court case management
- Briefing of counsel
- Negotiating settlements and terms
- Drafting affidavits and orders
- Acting on default judgments
- Acting in interlocutory proceeding
- Enforcing judgments and orders
We can also assist you with: Will and Deceased Estates.
Please note that the first consultation in a civil litigation matter is NOT free of charge, but charged pursuant to the solicitor’s hourly fee per 6 minute intervals, as you may receive legal advice that will facilitate to resolve the matter as a self-represented person, depending on the circumstances of the matter.
If you qualify for Victoria Legal Aid (“VLA”) funding, your initial consultation will be paid by VLA at the end of the stage of your matter. Our Solicitor will advise you at the consultation whether you qualify merits and financials pursuant to VLA policy and procedures.